The USPTO announced recently that they will be updating the content of the Patent Bar Exam on or about April 2, 2013 to reflect the provisions of the America Invents Act (AIA) that will take effect on March 16, 2013. How can you thoroughly prepare for these changes to the Exam that are right around the corner? Patent Resources Group has the answer:
Our March 18-22, 2013 Classroom course in Alexandria, VA (and all subsequent Classroom courses) will be updated to reflect these changes, as will our Video Course.
These updated Classroom Patent Bar Review courses will be taking place at locations across the US in 2013:
- March 18-22, 2013 in Alexandria VA at the Westin Alexandria.
- May 6-10, 2013 in Chicago, IL at the Four Points by Sheraton Chicago.
- June 17-21, 2013 in Boston, MA at the Colonnade Hotel.
You can also purchase the Online Video Course, which is now available through the intuitive, easy-to-use video-on-demand interface on the PRG website. The Video Course provides all of the same instruction and materials as the Classroom Course, with the flexibility of proceeding at your own pace.
Through both the Classroom course and the Online Video Course, you’ll receive:
- 37.5 hours of instruction time.
- Detailed course presentation slides that facilitate note-taking and are an indispensable resource in organizing your study-time and review after the class.
- Free access to the new and improved online version of ExamWare®, our highly-acclaimed patent exam preparation software.
- A detailed study plan to help you plan and organize your preparation activities in the months leading up the exam.
With PRG’s Bar Review Course, you always receive the most comprehensive level of preparation possible — we cover all topics that could be included on your exam and provide in-depth analysis of approximately 100 questions from past exams throughout the course. The course will also cover all changes to the Exam based on provisions from the American Invents Act, so be prepared for the updated Patent Bar Exam after April 2013 by studying with PRG!
Use the following links to:
- Register online or learn more about the Bar Review Course.
- Register now by Fax or Mail.
- Learn more about the hotels.