For the second year in a row, Patent Resources Group is proud to be a supporter of the Dade Legal Aid Society’s charitable fundraiser. The Fourth Annual Patently Impossible Project will take place on Thursday, November 7, 2013 from 6:00-8:00 pm at the Miami Science Museum in Miami, FL. The Patently Impossible Project is a charity race where teams compete to be the first to assemble a patented invention, using only the provided parts and tools, and the instructions in a patent registration. Admission to the event is free, as is the complimentary cocktail reception, but attendees should register in advance. Attendees will have the opportunity to “bet” on the winner by purchasing raffle tickets for door prizes.
The Patently Impossible Project also hosts a Silent Auction, which will include a special auction item donated by PRG! The winning bidder will receive FREE TUITION for one course (valued at up to $2,295) at Patent Resources Group’s Spring 2014 Advanced Courses Program at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida on March 30-April 5, 2014. The winning bidder will also receive instructional materials for the selected course, morning and afternoon refreshments, and admission to PRG’s reception on the first evening of classes. The winning bidder will be responsible for all other expenses related to attending the course, such as hotel accommodations, meals, and airfare.
Do you want to attend the 2013 Patently Impossible Project event and bid to win a free PRG course for the Spring 2014 Advanced Courses Program? Visit the Patently Impossible Project website to learn more, and be sure to register in advance!
Read Full Post »
PRG’s industry-leading Patent Bar Review Course is already your best choice for preparing to take (and pass!) the USPTO patent bar exam. But we’ve got an amazing offer that will make your choice even easier — attendees at our classroom course in San Francisco on November 4-8, 2013 will receive our online video course for free! Don’t miss this offer — sign up for our November course today and save $820 with this FREE access to our online video course!
There are two ways to register for this course and to take advantage of this offer — online or by fax/mail.
PRG is 100% focused on patent law, and our Patent Bar Review Course is 100% focused on helping you to pass the latest version of the exam. Register today to get everything you need for a successful exam experience:
- 37.5 hours of instruction time — we don’t waste classroom time on practice exams, which are critical, but are more productively done on your own time
- FREE access to ExamWare®, our highly-acclaimed online patent exam preparation software, which includes over 2,000 exam Q&As
- Detailed study plan to help you organize your preparation activities in the months leading up to your exam date.
- Detailed course presentation slides that facilitate note-taking and are an indispensable resource when organizing your study time and review after the class
- The most comprehensive level of preparation possible — we cover all topics that could be included on your exam and provide in-depth analysis of approximately 100 questions from past exams throughout the course.
The tuition for the November classroom course is only $2,790, and special student pricing is available. And don’t forget — attendees at our November classroom course also get our online video course for FREE — an $820 value!
Read Full Post »