Alexandria, VA (November 2, 2009) — Patent Resources Group is offering two more opportunities to take the industry’s leading Patent Bar Review Course in 2009. Registration is still open for the following classroom Bar Review Courses:
- November 9-13, 2009 at the Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, CA
- December 6-10, 2009 at the Hilton Alexandria Old Town, Alexandria, VA
Attendees at either session will receive the most comprehensive level of preparation possible, enabling them to not only pass the USPTO exam, but to practice their professions. In addition, attendees will receive three free gifts with a total value of $1,625 if purchased separately:
- Copy of ExamWare® patent exam preparation software on CD ROM
- Copy of newly revised Passing the PTO Exam on Your First Try: The Latest Tips and Tricks for Success
- Copy of Patent Practice, originally authored by legendary Professor Irving Kayton, which teaches you how to practice after you pass the exam.
Registration for both the November and December programs is available online now at http://www.patentresources.com. Registration is also open for our January and March 2010 Patent Bar Review Courses, with more 2010 dates and locations coming soon.