Patent Resources Group is the nation’s leading educator of patent professionals, providing attorneys, agents, engineers and scientists from around the world with comprehensive courses and publications that set the industry standard for patent education.
From patent bar reviews to workshops, advanced courses and seminars, Patent Resources Group offers instruction to drive professionals to the next level of their careers. With an exclusive focus on patent law, Patent Resources Group offers a range of courses for both aspiring and current patent professionals. Courses are taught by an acclaimed group of the industry’s most experienced attorneys, litigators and strategists, who guide students to successfully apply patent law to real-world intellectual property issues.
Founded in 1969 by George Washington University Law School Professor Irving Kayton, the company has offices in Charlottesville and Alexandria, Virginia.
- Patent Resources Group courses and publications cover all aspects of patent practice for professionals at any career level
- Sessions are conducted in major cities throughout the United States, online, and on-site at companies and law firms
- Network of more than 40,000 Patent Resources Group alumni
- Approximately 3,000 people attend Patent Resources Group’s courses every year
- Broad range of options available, including video programs, on-site instruction, one-day or weekend seminars, workshops and advanced courses
- Patent Resources Group is in the eighth edition of publishing Patent Practice
- 12 full-time employees on staff
- 75 faculty members
- 14 sessions per year
- 56 Patent Resources Group instructors work at law firms
- 31 instructors work at a Top 50 firm (March 2008, IP Today)
- 36 instructors work at a Top 100 firm (March 2008, IP Today)
- 42 instructors work at a Ranked firm (March 2008, IP Today)
- Patent bar review
- Patent workshops
- Advanced courses
- On-site training
Headquarters1725 Jamieson Avenue Alexandria, VA 22314 (P)703-682-4860/(F) 434-974-7330 email@example.com