Registration is now open for PRG’s Summer and Fall 2013 Advanced Courses Programs. Our Advanced Courses go beyond the basics, showing how to apply the law to real world intellectual property issues and providing practical insights that our attendees can apply immediately when they get back to the office.
Join us this year at these two outstanding training opportunities:
Summer 2013 Program
- August 5-7, 2013
- Washington, DC (Arlington, VA)
- Hilton Crystal City
- Our Summer Program features three courses, including two brand new courses on strategic patent portfolio management and litigation before the International Trade Commission.
Fall 2013 Program
- October 16-22, 2013
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
- The Fall Program offers 12 courses — 10 three-day courses and 2 one-day courses. Register by August 26 to get the best tuition rates on three-day courses at this program.
Our special one-day course on the changes introduced by the America Invents Act, including the final provisions that took effect in March 2013, is being offered at both the Summer and Fall 2013 Programs. And all of our courses have been updated as needed to reflect the impacts of this landmark legislation.
Use the links below to:
- Register online for the Summer 2013 Advanced Courses Program
- Register online for the Fall 2013 Advanced Courses Program
- Check out our course catalog for these two Programs