Registration is now open for the Winning Patents Workshop, designed specifically for entry-level patent practitioners with up to two years of patent drafting and prosecution experience. The Workshop has been fully updated to reflect relevant changes introduced by the AIA, including the entirely new §102 prior art criteria which become effective in March 2013. The Winning Patents Workshop will be held in two locations during July 2013:
- July 9-12, 2013 at the Hilton Pasadena in Pasadena, CA.
- July 23-26, 2013 at the Westin Alexandria in Alexandria, VA.
Through four days of lectures and an interactive, small-group exercise on the fourth day, attendees will:
- Learn prudent practices for preparing and prosecuting applications that maximize the value of patents obtained for their clients.
- Develop an understanding of recent Federal Circuit case law, which resulted in claims being either unduly narrowly interpreted, and therefore held to be not infringed, or held to be invalid for lack of written description or enablement support due to improvidently-prepared and prosecuted applications.
- Appreciate what ought to be said – and not said – in the specifications, claims, and responses to Office actions, and why.
- Compose and prosecute a patent application in their chosen technology (chemical, mechanical/electrical, or biotechnology), based on a disclosure, prior art, and Office actions carefully created by PRG.
Register now to attend this outstanding course taught by patent industry leaders, and support your career growth and value in the marketplace by enhancing your skills and knowledge!
Use the following links to: