Be fully prepared for the updated Patent Bar Exam by attending the industry-leading PRG Patent Bar Review Course, which has been fully updated to reflect all changes to the exam based on provisions from the America Invents Act. Both the classroom course and online video course provide attendees and viewers with:
- Instruction from PRG’s Academic Director, Paul Gardner, one of America’s leading patent law experts.
- 37.5 hours of instruction time.
- In-depth analysis of approximately 100 questions from past exams throughout the course.
- Detailed course presentation slides.
- Free access to the online version of ExamWare®, our highly-acclaimed patent exam preparation software.
- A detailed study plan to help you plan and organize your preparation activities in the months leading up the exam.
The live classroom version of the PRG Patent Bar Review is currently scheduled at the following locations across the US in 2013:
- The Hilton Pasadena in Pasadena, CA from Jan. 21-25, 2013. Attendees of this course will also receive the video course for free, an $820 value!
- The Westin Alexandria in Alexandria, VA from March 18-22, 2013.
- The Four Points by Sheraton Chicago in Chicago, IL from May 6-10, 2013.
- The Colonnade Hotel in Boston, MA from June 17-21, 2013.
Continue to check the PRG website because additional 2013 classroom courses will be announced soon!
Use the following links to: