The registration deadline for the November Patent Bar Review is just days away on October 29, so don’t miss out on the best preparation available for the USPTO Patent Bar Exam! This is the final classroom Patent Bar Review course of 2012, and it will be held from November 5-9, 2012 at the Executive Conference Center in San Francisco, CA. The PRG Patent Bar Review course has been fully updated to reflect the changes to the exam that were rolled out on October 2, 2012, so you’ll be fully prepared for the updated exam content after attending the PRG Patent Bar Review.
This course offers the following resources to help you succeed in passing the Patent Bar:
- The most comprehensive level of preparation possible — we cover all topics that could be included on your exam and provide in-depth analysis of approximately 100 questions from past exams throughout the course.
- Instruction from PRG’s Academic Director, Paul Gardner, one of America’s leading patent law experts.
- 37.5 hours of instruction time.
- PRG provides detailed course presentation slides that facilitate note-taking and are an indispensable resource in organizing your study-time and review after the class.
- FREE access to the new and improved ExamWare®, our highly-acclaimed patent exam preparation software – now online to more easily facilitate your “real-life” exam preparation.
- A FREE copy of Passing the PTO Exam on Your First Try: The Latest Tips and Tricks for Success.
- A detailed study plan to help you plan and organize your preparation activities in the months leading up the exam.
- A FREE copy of Patent Practice, an unrivaled resource to supplement your preparation and provide further detail and discussion about patent prosecution practice.
- Special Offer: After you attend our November 2012 Bar Review Course in San Francisco you will also receive access to our online video course FOR FREE! This is an incredible $820 value!
The registration deadline is almost here, so register now for PRG’s final classroom Patent Bar Review course of 2012. Best of all, you’ll receive the benefits of the live classroom course and free access to the online video course for later review! Learn more about the PRG Patent Bar Review course and register through the following links:
- Register by fax or mail for the Bar Review Course
- Register online or learn more about the Bar Review Course