You can track the experiences of Landon IP analyst and PRG student Chris Casson as he attends the PRG Patent Bar Review course, takes practice exams using ExamWare®, and ultimately passes the Patent Bar Exam. Here’s what he has to say on his blog about the PRG Patent Bar Review course and materials:
I won’t say it’s not possible to pass the Patent Bar on the first try without the help of PRG, but I’m not sure I could have done it without everything they offer. Starting with the excellent Patent Bar Review course taught by Paul Gardner, and continuing with the videos, which I used to review some important lectures, and then, most of all, the ExamWare® questions.
Chris isn’t the only PRG student who’s benefited from the PRG Patent Bar Review course and ExamWare®. The following quotes come from past attendees of the course:
- “Very professional organization of materials, lecture room and slides. Start and finish on time was always the case. All of my questions were answered.” –Daniel Ersoy, R&D Director, Gas Technology Institute, Des Plaines, IL
- “I took both the PLI class here in NY and the PLI home course and neither compared to the PRG at home course and treatise. Only after the PRG at home course was I truly ready to pass on my first pass at taking the test.” –John Laurence, Cowan Liebowitz & Latman New York, NY
- “I can’t afford to take a lesser course. Paul Gardner is a tour de force of patent law.” – Greg Wesner, K&L Gates, Seattle, WA
- “I have to give PRG a ton of credit for helping me pass! Your review course and review materials were outstanding and I will definitely recommend your course to future test takers.” -Ryan Schermerhorn, DePaul University College of Law
- “I wanted to let you know that I passed the patent bar! PRG’s review course was worth every dime. I knew all of the patent attorneys I spoke with couldn’t be wrong; your course really is the ultimate learning tool.” -Dave Waters, Attorney-at-Law, Wilmington, NC
The classroom Patent Bar Review is being held November 5-9 in San Francisco, CA, or you can view the online video Patent Bar Review at any time!
Use the links below to:
- Register by fax or mail for the Bar Review Course
- Register online or learn more about the Bar Review Course