The hotel registration deadline is days away for PRG’s Fall Advanced Courses Conference, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, CA, from October 17-23, 2012. Register by October 3rd to receive the special room rate of only $169.00 per night, single or double, plus tax. Don’t miss out on the 10 fantastic patent law courses available through this conference, which have all been updated to reflect the impacts of the America Invents Act on US patent law.
The 10 courses are:
- America Invents Act: Monumental Changes, the Consequences and the Unanswered Questions – October 20, 2012
- Art and Science of Patent Searching – Oct. 21, 2012 – Oct. 23, 2012 (with an optional Searching Workshop)
- Chemical Patent Practice – October 21-23, 2012
- Claim and Specification Drafting for a Single EPO/USPTO Patent Application – October 17-18, 2012
- Crafting and Drafting Winning Patents – October 21-23, 2012
- “Designing Around” Valid U.S. Patents – Oct. 21, 2012 – Oct. 23, 2012
- Drafting Patent License Agreements – October 21-23, 2012
- Federal Circuit Law (2010-2012) – October 17-19, 2012
- Patent Due Diligence in the AIA Era – October 17-19, 2012
- Post-Grant Patent Practice – October 17-19, 2012
The America Invents Act is the most significant development in the patent world in a generation! Take advantage of these 10 popular courses that cover a wide range of patent law topics, and all are revised to reflect the changes to US patent law practice due to AIA provisions.