When you’re trying to advance your intellectual property career by taking the USTPO’s bar exam, there are two key questions that you need answered:
- Has your review course been updated to reflect the latest exam?
- Is your review course giving you the best possible preparation for the exam?
When you take our classroom patent bar review course in San Francisco, CA on November 5-9, 2012, we can assure you that the answer to both questions is a resounding “Yes!” Our course has already been updated to reflect the changes in the exam that will be rolled out on October 2, 2012. You’ll be trained based on the information and materials that you need to know to pass this latest exam version.
And PRG is 100% focused on helping you to pass the latest version of the exam! You’ll get:
- The most comprehensive level of preparation possible, covering all topics that could be included on your exam
- Instruction from PRG’s academic director, Paul Gardner, one of America’s leading patent law experts
- 37.5 hours of actual instruction time, unlike PLI, which devotes significant amounts of classroom time to practice exams; practice exams are critical, but are more productively done on your own time using ExamWare®, our web-based exam prep tool
- Detailed course presentation slides to facilitate note-taking and studying.
The results speak for themselves. 100% of our 2010 and 2011 attendees rated our course as Excellent or Good, and 100% would recommend our course!
Use the links below to:
- Register by fax or mail for the Bar Review Course
- Register online or learn more about the Bar Review Course