New York City and the surrounding area is one of the nation’s major centers for patent activity. That ‘s why PRG is hosting two of our most popular programs in New York City this September:
- On September 10-12, 2012, we’ll be offering Patent Administration: A Foundation for Success. This is a complete and thorough 2.5-day certificate program designed to provide patent paralegals, secretaries, and administrators with a solid understanding of the fundamentals of patent law, as well as practical tips and advice that can be applied on a daily basis to save time and ensure success.
- On September 10-14, 2012, we’ll be offering our industry-leading Patent Bar Review Course. We provide you with the most comprehensive level of preparation possible, and we are 100% focused on helping you to pass the USPTO bar exam.
If you are a patent attorney or patent agent, please forward this email to your support team or your more junior colleagues so that they can take advantage of these courses that are designed just for them. They can use the links below to:
- Register by fax or mail for the Patent Administration Course
- Register online or learn more about the Patent Administration Course
- Register by fax or mail for the Bar Review Course
- Register online or learn more about the Bar Review Course