A successful patent operation is dependent on the efforts of many people. The patent attorneys and agents at the center of the process are assisted by a highly skilled and knowledgeable team of support professionals. However, to be at their most effective, these patent support professionals must keep up-to-date on the latest patent administration information — and Patent Resources Group (PRG) has the solution.
PRG’s course Patent Administration: A Foundation for Success is a complete and thorough 3-day certificate program designed to provide patent paralegals, secretaries, and administrators with a solid understanding of the fundamentals of patent law, as well as practical tips and advice that can be applied on a daily basis to save time and ensure success. If you are a patent attorney or agent, this is the perfect course for your support team, and we encourage you to share this message with them so that they can sign up for this course. If you are a patent support professional yourself, don’t delay in registering for this outstanding educational opportunity!
Topics to be covered — all based on the most current information available — will include:
- An overview of U.S. patent law, including changes due to the America Invents Act (AIA)
- The patenting process at the USPTO
- Preparation and filing of applications and prosecution documents with the USPTO
- An introduction to Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) practice and filng
- Detailed discussion of patent research and document retrieval
We’re offering Patent Administration: A Foundation for Success at two convenient sessions in 2012:
- Washington, DC (Arlington, VA), August 13-15, 2012
- New York, NY, September 10-12, 2012
Time is running out, so anyone wanting to take this course should register today! And you can’t beat the price of $795.00 for this 3-day program.
You or your colleagues can use the links below to:
- Register by fax or mail
- Register online or learn more about the Patent Administration course
If you have any questions about this course, please contact a PRG registrar by phone at 703-682-4860 or by email at email@example.com.