No matter where you are in your patent career, PRG’s Summer and Fall 2012 calendar of events can meet your professional needs for the highest quality patent education. Read on to see the full summer and fall line-up for PRG Summer and Fall courses, workshops, and Patent Bar Review dates!
For Experienced Patent Practitioners
Our Summer and Fall Advanced Courses Conferences are the perfect fit for seasoned attorneys and agents who need training that goes beyond the basics.
- August 13, 2012 in Washington, DC (Arlington, VA) — This special one-day conference will provide an overview of the changes and consequences introduced by the America Invents Act (AIA). Learn more about the Summer conference and register online.
- October 17-23, 2012 in Indian Wells, CA — Join us at the Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas and Spa for our Fall Advanced Courses Conference. We’re offering 10 great advanced patent law courses, all of which have been updated as needed to reflect the impacts of the AIA, at an amazing venue. Learn more about the Fall conference and register online.
For Entry-Level Patent Practitioners
Attorneys or agents with up to two years of patent drafting and prosecution experience will benefit from PRG’s Winning Patents Workshop. You’ll learn a prudent approach for preparing and prosecuting applications that will maximize the value of patents you obtain for your clients. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the pros who know how to win at the Federal Circuit!
We’re offering two Workshop sessions:
- July 17-20, 2012 in Washington, DC (Arlington, VA)
- July 31-August 3, 2012 in Newport Beach, CA (Orange County)
- Learn more about the Winning Patents Workshops and register online
For Bar Review Candidates
If you want to pass the USPTO registration exam, our industry-leading Bar Review Course will ensure you get the preparation you need for a successful experience. Purchase our online video course, take one of our classroom courses, or both.
We still have 3 more classroom courses this year:
- June 18-22, 2012 in Boston, MA
- September 10-14, 2012 in New York, NY
- November 5-9, 2012 in San Francisco
- Learn more about the Bar Review Course and register online
For Patent Support Professionals
Patent paralegals, secretaries, and administrators need the appropriate training to provide the high quality support that their law firms and companies require. PRG’s Patent Administration — A Foundation for Success is a thorough 2.5 day certificate course designed to provide both a firm understanding of the fundamentals of patent law and practical tips and advice for working with the USPTO.
This course is being offered twice this year:
- August 13-15, 2012 in Washington, DC (Arlington, VA)
- September 10-12, 2012 in New York City
- Learn more about the Patent Administration course and register online.
We look forward to seeing you at our Summer and Fall 2012 patent training events. Register today to reserve your spot!