The America Invents Act is turning the patent world upside down. PRG is prepared. Are you?
The America Invents Act (AIA) is the most significant development in the patent world in a generation. If you don’t have a thorough understanding of how this legislation will affect your practice, then the risks to you, your firm or company, and your clients are great. As always, PRG stands ready to help you with the best patent law courses in the world. PRG’s Fall 2012 Advanced Courses Conference will be held from October 17-23, 2012 at the Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas & Spa in Indian Wells, California. We are offering an outstanding room rate of $169 at this beautiful, desert property. All courses have been updated to reflect the many impacts of AIA, and we are also offering a special one-day course focused solely on the impacts of the AIA, which will be of interest to every patent practitioner. Join us in California in October 2012 for the training you absolutely must have!
The course list is now available on the PRG website. Courses available at the Fall 2012 Conference include:
- Chemical Patent Practice
- “Designing Around” Valid U.S. Patents
- Art and Science of Patent Searching
- Drafting Patent License Agreements
- Claim and Specification Drafting for a Single EPO/USPTO Patent Application
- Crafting & Drafting Winning Patents
- Patent Due Diligence in the AIA Era
- Federal Circuit Law (2010-2012)
- Post-Grant Patent Practice: Review, Reexamination, Reissue, and Supplemental Examination
- America Invents Act: Monumental Changes, the Consequences and the Unanswered Questions
Use the following links to:
- View and register for Fall Advanced Courses.
- Learn more about the Program Hotel.
- Learn about special Loyalty Program pricing at our 2012 Advanced Courses programs.