Patent Resources Group offers a variety of special pricing rates for the Patent Bar Review, loyalty program discounts, and PRG will even pay your $100 patent attorney/agent registration fee! Learn about all of PRG’s discounted rates and other special offers, including:
- $100 USPTO Patent Attorney/Agent Registration Fee Offer – After you take our Bar Review Course in 2012 and pass the USPTO bar exam, you will owe the USPTO a $100 patent attorney/agent registration fee. PRG wants to help you celebrate this great accomplishment by paying your registration fee for you!
- Bar Review – Military/Government Employee Pricing – PRG is pleased to offer a special tuition rate to U.S. federal government employees and U.S. military personnel of $400 off of the regular Bar Review Course tuition.
- Bar Review – Student Pricing – Any currently enrolled law, science or engineering student at an accredited school in the United States is eligible for this special student rate, and there are two options for the student to take the Bar Review course at a significantly lower price:
- Attend a live Classroom course or receive the home study Video course and save $500 off the regular price.
- Attend a live Classroom course at the regular price and receive the online Video lectures (an $820 value) at no additional cost!
- Loyalty Program – Patent Resources Group’s Loyalty Program provides significant savings on tuition for our 2012 Advanced Courses programs. If you were a paid attendee at any PRG course in 2011 (or purchased the video version of our Patent Bar Review course on DVD in 2011), you are eligible for this special pricing at our 2012 Advanced Courses programs. And after being a paid attendee at any 2012 course, you will be eligible for Loyalty Program tuition at our 2013 Advanced Courses programs.
Visit the “Special Offers” section of the PRG website to learn more about these unique opportunities to save money on PRG’s industry-leading courses!