The Winning Patent Workshop is designed for entry-level patent practitioners, and the four-day workshop will be held in two locations this summer:
- July 17, 2012 – July 20, 2012 – PRG Alexandria Training Center (Alexandria, VA)
- July 31, 2012 – August 3, 2012 – Radisson Hotel Newport Beach (Newport Beach, CA)
But why should new patent practitioners take this course? Here are the top reasons why new patent practitioners need to take this course (and why their senior counsel wants them to):
- Save your firm or company money. We provide the critical patent training you need – training that would otherwise have to be provided by senior counsel.
- Think about it. A senior attorney can save 22 hours – the amount of time spent in our Workshop – if they send their junior associates to our program, rather than provide the training themselves. At a $500/hour billable rate, that’s a savings of $11,000 per associate we train!
- Learn the framework and the underlying case law required in the real world, to help you develop winning patents and to understand why certain practices must be followed.
- Produce better patent applications, providing better service to your clients and enhancing your value to your firm or company.
- Mitigate the risks that have arisen under current inconsistent Federal Circuit case law when patents become the subject of disputes.
- Support your career growth and value in the marketplace by enhancing your skills and knowledge. This is more important than ever in today’s tough economic environment.
- Learn from the best. We’ve been meeting the educational needs of the patent community for 40 years. We will deliver to you a proven curriculum, from a faculty and a company that are the industry leaders in patent-related education.
- Join our base of satisfied Workshop customers. Survey results of 2010 and 2011 Workshop attendees show 100% of attendees gave our Workshop an overall rating of Excellent or Good.
- Earn eligibility for Loyalty Program pricing on our 2012 and 2013 Advanced Courses programs.
- Get these additional benefits FREE with your tuition: textbook, checklists, continental breakfasts, and afternoon snacks.
- Projected CLE: 22.0 hours (projected)
- Instructors: Paul Gardner, Beverly Lyman, and John Tsavaris.
- Course Times: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Register online or by mail for the July 17-20, 2012 Workshop in Alexandria, VA
- Register online or by mail for the July 31-August 3, 2012 Workshop in Newport Beach, CA
- For more information, visit this page on the PRG website.