PRG’s Spring 2012 Advanced Courses Program will be held from March 25-31, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida, and all courses have been updated to reflect the many impacts of AIA. You still have time to sign up, but the registration deadline is March 2, 2012, this Thursday! We’ve posted an overview of all Spring 2012 Advanced Courses and looked at many of the valuable patent law courses available through the program:
- Designing Around Valid U.S. Patents
- Art and Science of Patent Searching
- Crafting and Drafting Winning Patents
- Chemical Patent Practice
- Comprehensive PCT Practice – How to Master Its Challenges
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Patent Damages
- America Invents Act – Monumental Changes, the Consequences and the Unanswered Questions
- Federal Circuit Law (2010-2012)
- Procuring & Enforcing Business Method & Other Software-Based Patents After Bilski & BMC
Continue reading to learn about a crucial course taught by a team of highly experienced trial lawyers on the topic of Patent Infringement Litigation.
Patent Infringement Litigation
- Course Dates: March 29-31, 2012
- Course Times: 8:15-11:30; 1:30-4:45 (Thurs-Fri); 8:15-11:30 (Sat)
- Projected CLE: 15.0 hours (1.0 hour projected ethics credit)
- Instructors: Cole Fauver, David Swenson, and Becky Thorson.
For more detailed information on the course, visit this page of the PRG website.
Why Should You Take This Course?
The Patent Infringement Litigation course will show you how to develop and execute a winning strategy to coordinate all aspects of a complex patent case and achieve your business objectives. We will take you through the whole process, from the first concept of the idea to litigate to post-trial motions.
- provisions restricting joinder of multiple defendants in a single action
- elimination of the best mode defense
- prior commercial use defense
- virtual marking and limitations on false marking lawsuits
Registration, Hotel Information, FAQs, and Special Offers:
- If you’re interested in registering online for this Spring 2012 Advanced Course, visit this page on the PRG website!
- You can also view the Spring 2012 Advanced Courses Catalog, which includes a print registration form.
- Visit this page for more information on the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Spring, FL.
- Want general information on PRG’s Advanced Courses? Visit this FAQ page.
- And finally, learn about all the ways you can save through PRG’s Special Offers!