PRG’s Spring 2012 Advanced Courses Program will be held from March 25-31, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida, and all courses have been updated to reflect the many impacts of AIA. You still have time to sign up, but the registration deadline is March 2, 2012! We’ve posted an overview of all Spring 2012 Advanced Courses and looked at many of the valuable patent law courses available through the program:
- Designing Around Valid U.S. Patents
- Art and Science of Patent Searching
- Crafting and Drafting Winning Patents
- Chemical Patent Practice
- Comprehensive PCT Practice – How to Master Its Challenges
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Patent Damages
- America Invents Act – Monumental Changes, the Consequences and the Unanswered Questions
Today’s course highlight gives insight to Federal Circuit law – past, present and future. After the jump, learn more about Federal Circuit Law (2010-2012)!
General Information: Federal Circuit Law (2010-2012)
- Course Dates: March 25-27, 2012
- Course Times: 8:15-11:30; 1:30-4:45 (Sun-Mon); 8:15-11:30 (Tues)
- Projected CLE: 15.0 hours (1.0 hour projected ethics credit)
- Instructors: Jason Fowler, Jon Hokanson, Sharon Israel, and Gale Peterson.
For more detailed information on the seminar, visit this page of the PRG website.
Registration, Hotel Information, FAQs, and Special Offers:
- If you’re interested in registering online for this Spring 2012 Advanced Course, visit this page on the PRG website!
- You can also view the Spring 2012 Advanced Courses Catalog, which includes a print registration form.
- Visit this page for more information on the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Spring, FL.
- Want general information on PRG’s Advanced Courses? Visit this FAQ page.
- And finally, learn about all the ways you can save through PRG’s Special Offers!