PRG’s Spring 2012 Advanced Courses Program will be held from March 25-31, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida, and all courses have been updated to reflect the many impacts of AIA. We’ve posted an overview of all Spring 2012 Advanced Courses and looked at a number of highlighted courses:
- Designing Around Valid U.S. Patents
- Art and Science of Patent Searching
- Crafting and Drafting Winning Patents
- Chemical Patent Practice
- Comprehensive PCT Practice – How to Master Its Challenges
Through today’s highlighted course, attendees can learn how to conduct comprehensive intellectual property (IP) Due Diligence Investigations.
General Information: Due Diligence Investigations
- Course Dates: March 25, 2012 – March 27, 2012
- Course Times: 8:15-11:30; 1:30-4:45 (Sun-Mon); 8:15-11:30 (Tues)
- Projected CLE: 15.0
- Projected Ethics Credit: 1.0 ethics
- Instructors: Bryan Diner, Anthony Gutowski, and Andrew Holtman.
For more detailed information on this course, visit this page of the PRG website.
The treatise, Due Diligence Investigations,was written by the Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner faculty and will be given to attendees at the course. This treatise aims to cover virtually every situation that can arise in the course of a due diligence investigation.
Registration, Hotel Information, FAQs, and Special Offers:
- If you’re interested in registering online for this Spring 2012 Advanced Course, visit this page on the PRG website!
- You can also view the Spring 2012 Advanced Courses Catalog, which includes a print registration form.
- Visit this page for more information on the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Spring, FL.
- Want general information on PRG’s Advanced Courses? Visit this FAQ page.
- And finally, learn about all the ways you can save through PRG’s Special Offers!