Plan ahead so that you don’t miss out on PRG’s Winning Patents Workshop! Two Workshops will be hosted by PRG in July and August:
- When: 17 Jul 12 – 20 Jul 12
Where: PRG Alexandria Training Center – Alexandria, VA
When: 31 Jul 12 – 03 Aug 12Where: Radisson Hotel Newport Beach – Newport Beach, CA
The Winning Patents Workshop is designed specifically for entry-level patent practitioners – those with up to two years of patent drafting and prosecution experience. Through three days of lectures and an interactive, small-group exercise on the last day, attendees will:
- Learn prudent practices for preparing and prosecuting applications that maximize the value of patents obtained for their clients.
- Develop an understanding of current Federal Circuit case law, which can result in claims being either unduly narrowly interpreted, and therefore held to be not infringed, or held to be invalid for lack of written description or enablement support.
- Appreciate what ought to be said – and not said – in the specifications, claims, and responses to Office actions, and why.
- Compose and prosecute a patent application in their chosen technology (chemical, mechanical/electrical, or biotechnology), based on a disclosure, prior art, and Office actions carefully created by PRG.
- Projected CLE: 22.0 hours (projected)
- Instructors: Paul Gardner, Beverly Lyman, and John Tsavaris.
- Course Times: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information and to register online, by fax, or by mail, visit this page on the PRG website.