PRG’s Spring 2012 Advanced Courses Program will be held from March 25-31, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida, and all courses have been updated to reflect the many impacts of AIA. We’ve posted an overview of all Spring 2012 Advanced Courses and looked at the courses “Designing Around Valid U.S. Patents” and the Art and Science of Patent Searching. Today’s course highlight is for experienced patent professional who want to learn the art of Crafting & Drafting Winning Patents!
General Information: Crafting & Drafting Winning Patents
- Course Dates: March 29, 2012 – March 31, 2012
- Course Times:8:15-11:30; 1:30-4:45 (Thur-Fri); 8:15-11:30 (Sat)
- Projected CLE: 15.0 hours
- Projected Ethics Credit: 1.0 hour
- Instructors:William Jividen, Dale Lazar and John Tsavaris
- For more detailed information on this course, visit this page of the PRG website
Why Should You Take This Course?
Registration, Hotel Information, FAQs, and Special Offers:
- If you’re interested in registering online for this Spring 2012 Advanced Course, visit this page on the PRG website!
- You can also view the Spring 2012 Advanced Courses Catalog, which included a print registration form.
- Visit this page for more information on the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Spring, FL.
- Want general information on PRG’s Advanced Courses? Visit this FAQ page.
- And finally, learn about all the ways you can save through PRG’s Special Offers!