Patent Resources Group is accessible through a variety of social media sites, and we’re waiting to hear from you! The PRG social media accounts will also provide readers with updates on upcoming PRG courses, interesting IP-related news, and the opportunity to network with other IP professionals. Do you have any feedback or questions for PRG? Just contact us on any of these social media platforms, and we’ll respond right away:
- Twitter – Our twitter account @PRGPatentLaw is updated multiple times every weekday with the latest intellectual property news and information on upcoming PRG courses. Direct a tweet our way!
- Facebook – The Patent Resources Group Facebook page updates daily with IP news, PRG events, and survey questions on PRG courses. Users can also view Faculty information, check out a reading list of intellectual property books, and watch a free PRG Video on Demand through the Facebook page!
- LinkedIn – If you’ve attended a Patent Resources Group course or you’re interested in connecting with IP professionals, join the PRG LinkedIn group to network, converse about IP-related issues, and discuss PRG courses.
- Tumblr – If you have a question, advice, or comment for Chris Casson on his new blog Passing the Patent Bar with PRG, readers can submit a question or comment through the “Ask a Question” page. A Tumblr account is needed to submit a question.
- PRG Newsroom – We encourage readers to leave comments on any post here at the PRG Newsroom!
Connect to PRG on any of these social media sites, and you’ll stay updated on the latest news in the IP world. We also are available through any of these avenues if you have a question or comments about PRG courses or study materials. Thank you for staying connected to the PRG community!