Patent Bar Review Highlights: ExamWare and Video Course
June 30, 2011 by jmornini
If you register for PRG’s industry-leading Patent Bar Review Course, you’ll receive FREE access to the new and improved ExamWareTM, our highly-acclaimed patent exam preparation software. ExamWare is now online to more easily facilitate your “real-life” exam preparation!
ExamWare is easily accessible from your browser on any PC or Mac. If you’ve got web access, then you can use ExamWare wherever you are. You get all the same benefits, without having to keep track of any disks. You’ll get every edge to pass the new exam with:
- Approximately 2,000 exam Q&As
- Access to both a study mode an automatically timed simulated exam mode
- Rationales behind each correct answer and explanations of why the other answers are incorrect
- Hyperlinks to the relevant patent statute, patent rules, and MPEP sections and subsections
- A graphical score analysis tool that allows you to identify subject areas where you need to focus your studying
Visit here to register for our next Patent Bar Review Course, September 12-16, 2011 in Newport Beach, CA. We also have courses in November in New York, NY and in December in Dallas, TX.
Online Video Course
Our Video Course is now available through the intuitive, easy-to-use video-on-demand interface on the PRG website. No more disks! And as you watch Paul Gardner’s lecture, you’ll also see a PowerPoint presentation that follows along with the video.
Watch the Patent Bar Review Video Course online!
The Video Course provides all of the same instruction and materials as the Classroom Course, with the flexibility of proceeding at your own pace. You have the power to rewind, repeat, and reinforce if you feel that there is something you missed. Do what you can when time allows and pick up right where you left off when you are ready to begin again.
You can register for the Video Patent Bar Review Course here