Alexandria, VA (12/22/09) — Patent Resources Group, Inc. is pleased to announce that customers can now register for all our 2010 educational opportunities at www.patentresources.com. PRG’s 2010 calendar includes more patent education opportunities than ever before, meeting the needs of individuals with many different roles in the world of intellectual property and at many different points in their careers.
Highlights of our 2010 training calendar include:
- For the first time, we are offering a week of Advanced Courses in February, to complement our April, August, and October Advanced Courses programs. The February program includes two brand new courses.
- We are expanding our August Advanced Courses program from one week to three weeks.
- Our April and October Advanced Courses program feature two outstanding venues. The April 2010 program will be held at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs, FL, and for October 2010, we’ll be returning to Palm Springs, CA for the first time since 2007 at a brand new venue — the Renaissance Esmeralda.
- We will be offering our industry-leading classroom Patent Bar Review Course in 7 major metropolitan areas around the country, as well as the DVD version of the course. Our workshop on patent prosecution best practices will be available on both the West Coast and the East Coast.
- We are launching several new programs, including a course to prepare new associates and third-year law students for their patent law careers, a panel discussion on the future of U.S. patent law, a program addressing the needs of patent and trademark support personnel, and a week-long series of IP courses targeting the needs of non-attorney business professionals.
- Selected events will be offered simultaneously via face-to-face classroom instruction in Alexandria, VA at our Kayton Training Center and via live video conferencing at our PRG Southfield Training Center in Michigan. Residents of Michigan who attend any of these programs in Southfield will receive 50% off the standard tuition.
- We are also partnering with other respected industry leaders to present some of our programs this year. Management Forum is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of professional training, and Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC is a national law firm with a significant intellectual property section.
To learn more about all of our 2010 training opportunities, and to register for any of these programs, please visit our website today at www.patentresources.com.